Monday, March 30, 2009

Grateful

I'm grateful it's not snowing anymore!! I'm grateful there is blue sky and the sun is shinning and glistening off the white snow! I'm grateful today is a day everyone goes back on schedule (please note: I did not say back to normal.... who knows what normal is). Yay! I don't have to be at work until 3 pm... so I have a quiet house to myself... to catch up!

Oh, how cute... outside my window to the world, the birds are chirping and feasting at the birdfeeder outside my kitchen window, and too, a squirrel just peeked up at me... I'm sure he couldn't see me looking at him, but it's fun watching him nibble!


This card is quite basic, not completely simple, but I love the colors. As I've stated before... I just have fun checking out Splitcoaststampers, I see a card I fall in like with, and then find the materials I have to create something similar.

I don't like it when people on the street say "smile" or "cheer up." It's a real cheap line. I'm feeling good. I'm feeling real grateful for everything. It's a solid time in my life. When people say I look sad, they're wrong. ~ Nicolas Cage



1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Amen girl friend to the NO snow, but they say more is on the way tomorrow :( This is a wonderful card! Great color combo! Enjoy your quiet time!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin