Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Who gives a hoot?

Here's a fun little card with a smart looking owl! Card layout inspired by Markie's Mom.
What I did for this card was take my background paper and then colored the owl in accordance to the color on the paper. That's what seems to make this particular card more matchy/matchy! Like this idea alot, in fact!


I will slightly apologize for spelling errors throughout my recent posts. In most cases I do not do a spell check, when I'm on a blog roll, I just type what I'm thinking and I guess from reading back I have been transposing a lot of my letters. But you get that I'm an artist, not a writer!!!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Happy St. Patty's day!

I am an artist not a writer too! LOL! I am not looking back at my old post! LOL! I love this sweet owl the eyes just pop!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin