Tuesday, March 03, 2009

STUD muffin

Once again, creative greetings are flying off my shelves (jk) and I'm having fun casing out blogs to see the cutest images ever. I found this darling dino and terrific turtle! Simply adorable!!! Doodled them and used shading with different colored markers and then add some bling with crystal studs!


Sorry, I don't know who the images are by. After doodling them both and spotting a layout I liked, I put the cards together with scraps, embellished with ribbons and buttons and found my little crystal stud package and added the bling to the dino's back and to the turtle's flower! Fun and foolish! And way cute!




1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

WOW you have been busy! I love them both but that turtle just makes me smile! I can see that turtle with boots and umbrella - playing in the rain! SMILE! Can you tell I am ready for spring???

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin