Monday, March 23, 2009

Peonie Poppers

Here's a card I made last week. I think the flowers are peonies... if not... who cares~ they look cute on the card, right? Inspired by Markie's Mom can't you tell by the dots? Flowers are mostly chick cards. Sad state of affairs, just like the economy, I'm giving more cards away than selling them, but like I say every time, "man, I'm having fun creating these things". I'm drawing, coloring, cutting, doodling, designing.... who wouldn't relax and feel good after doing that!!


So, do you need a weather report? That's all the fun I got to inform about around our house~ rainy first day of spring break, right now it's only 36 out... thank goodness it's not snowing, but compared to the mostly sunny weekend .... this is a pretty sad way to start a Monday!


Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.
Francesca Reigle


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin