Saturday, March 28, 2009

Proof we saw Sue

Okay, hate to say it, seen one museum, seen em all!!! See Ben Stiller at "Night at the Museum" ~ yup!! feels like you've seen it all before!! Here are the thrilled 'children' checking out and posing in front of the big dinos! The best thing... PF Chang's for lunch! I'll admit... I don't have to go back to the Field Museum (unless I'm taken there for FREE) for another 30 years or so!



Not to say we didn't have FUN bonding as a family during spring break... but honestly... all museums are alike, you just have to pay extra to see the special exhibits. In this case "Pirates". Oh, and I'm not panning Museums.... but every 10-15 years is a good time to visit.


Back to crafting... after I clean the house from everyone being home!! They call for snow tonight.... lovely!!!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin