Monday, March 12, 2012

Blue Bells & Argyle

This is like a similar card from the most recent SU! catalog.  I love the color combo of sky blue and mint green.... cooling colors.  Such soft flower petals near the strict lines of the diamond shape make an interesting contrast. This card needs no sentiment, and would work perfect for a basic note card wishing someone a happy day, via FuN MaiL.... of course.

Almost at a loss for words today... nothing exciting, nor anything to really complain (oh I'm sure I could find something) about.  The college boy is home for a week for his spring break.  I'm sad that I can't provide for him an awesome experience traveling to an exoctic location.  Sissy just got a job and is studying for her college ACT test, I can support her and provide her a good clean home and a great home cooked meal, but this is stuff she needs to learn to do on her own.  DH is waiting for new people to start working during the middle of the month, and then we'll see which direction his job will take him.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin