Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Very Suspicious

Today's post is brought to you by: a bright yellow celebration card to represent the sun shining on someone's birthday!
Simple monochromatic card with a black boarder to make the image and sentiment pop!

I can't help myself but talk about the weather. It's very suspicious! As far as my eye can see out the back window... the 4-5" of snow we got on Friday... is gone... bare grass, once again! Really, I don't mind, but it's very suspicious!!!  Temperatures were in the 60's yesterday, and the wind is really blowing fierce again today. I read on Tom Skilling's blog (local Chicago meteorologist) that we are having the 3rd warmest winter on record.

I can't help but think that maybe we'll get snow on May 10th like we did 22 years ago..... I remember it because DH got in a small accident (his passenger side mirror got clipped from a sliding vehichle) while on the way to the Milwaukee courthouse getting our marriage license in 6" of slushy white stuff. In May????

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin