Friday, March 23, 2012

Tag Extras

 Tons of tags: to continue with the theme of yesterday's COTM (card of the month) for April , I present tags from the extra scraps. Bright orange flowers with red centers and a friendly companion leaf.  Sharp angle contrast of lined patterned paper keeps you in the parameters of the tag. Simple sentiment prompts where to write.
Here's a different tag, since I claim to be an over-achiever.... I had to make more than one style and layout.  Each club member receives their main card with envelope (shown on yesterday's blog post, scroll down to refresh your memory) , and then two tags, that in most cases match with scraps of paper left over from the construction of the card.  Because of the way I punched this scalloped tag, using my Cuttlebug and Nestabilities Dies, there is a fold on top still in tact, so a message can be written inside this tag.
Martha Stewart has a really cute pack of multi colored twine and the colors matched great with these tags.  I love all of these colors together. Great for Spring!

Everything is going to be alright maybe not today but eventually ~ pinterest

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin