Thursday, March 08, 2012

True Colors

Before
As part of my 2012 Year of SELF.... I'm always SEARCHING for new things to LEARN.  This morning I'm attempting to add watermarks to my photos of my cards... but I seem to be FAILING at finding that tool on the Windows Live Photo Gallery.  Instead I will FOCUS on cropping the photo and colorizing.  
Fun doodled lady bugs on funky mushrooms.  I see a circle theme going on with the cuttlebug embossing folder in the pink background, the green punched circle boarder and the circles on the mushroom tops and ladybug bodies.
after
  I also attempted a new way to take the pictures.  A blog that I surfed through set up a photo shoot using a huge piece of tag board approx 24" x 36" ( In the past ... I only have used two sheets of 8-1/2 x 11" pieces of card stock) I didn't think it was that important... but it seems that blogs have become much more sophisticated since I started mine over 5-1/2 years ago. I used to just snap and go.... the morning shot you got on the blog was a picture I just took 5 minutes before I posted....however... It's not like I'm going to become a professional photographer, blogger, writer, card maker, designer..... all things I could put on my resume! Hmmmm
Maybe you'll see a difference on the pictures.... maybe you wont....
And I'll see your true colors
Shining through
I see your true colors
And that's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show
Your true colors
True colors are beautiful,
Like a rainbow - Cyndi Lauper

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin