Thursday, March 29, 2012

Egg-citing

Here is a cute, cute Easter or baby card I made from a Michelle Zindorf tutorial. Like I've always said, her tutorials are wonderful and simple to follow.  She is just amazing!  To show her my continued support, I just placed a SU! order from her. Come on, you know you want to get some cute cards to send some FuN MaiL!  Cards are just $2.50 (that includes the shipping to you)  Go ahead, Brighten Someone's Day!

March is quickly coming to an end.... in like a lion out like a lamb?  It's green out there as far as the eye can see, and I'm loving the blue, blue skies of recent.  A little chilly (or normal should I say)... you can't beat having days in March be in the high 70s or 80s.

Part of my little family is on Spring Break, searching out different universities and colleges in the south east.  Wish I could have gotten away too, but it was better for me to stay behind with the dogs (who we would have to put up... somewhere)  They decided to do this on a whim, because an opportunity popped up.

I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions. ~ pinterest

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin