Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Buggy Boy

I doodled this image probably more than a year ago from a case study.  It was just sitting in my 'stash' of potential wanna-be cards.  After I used the green and blue background paper I realized I had a perfect match to combine the two and make a bright, fun and colorful baby boy card.  The white buttons as wheels on the buggy are creative fun-ness.  Stickles (a sparkle glue) adorn the flourishes and the flowers.  I already have a place for the card to go.  Our neighbor is expecting his first grandson within the month, so once I get the details I have a great place to send out some FuN MaiL!

Enjoying the totally awesome weather we are having right now.  The temperatures have broken all kinds of records... we've been in the 80s in mid March.  So hard to grasp my mind around it.  I was outside raking mulch and pulling weeds, cleaning out embedded leaves and watching everything bud and bloom. 

Smile and let everyone know that today you're a lot stronger than you were yesterday! pinterest

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin