Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cupcake wish


I had the paisley scrap piece of paper, and worked backwords from there. Selecting the other solid color papers, then drawing the special little cake with wavy frosting. The colors don't look the same in the picture as they do on the actual card. It's interesting sometimes how the camera gets fooled. Cuttlebugged the birthday embossing folder... since it is a vertical folder, I had to run it through twice on my horizontal paper.
Check out my labels to the right to find the grouping of cards. Click on i.e. anniversary card and it will open the post just to anniversary cards!!
Happy Day... doctors out....I'm off to play! well and clean... and well rake up leaves!!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Oh Peggy your cupcake is darling! Love the papers you used with it too! It would make a nice boy or girl card!

Seriously you are raking leaves in this COLD weather! Not me I am on protest!!!!! I am going to sit right here and drink my coffee- I am not doing the leaves...LOL!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin