Wednesday, November 19, 2008

This bear will warm your heart!


I thought I was going to start the post with an update on Polar bears and global warming... but I don't think I know how accurate that information is .... so on to cute stuff instead.
I used my nestabilities scallop square and realized my paper wasn't big enough, so it came out with the cut off affect. It will do. I love the cool blues and greens together. Stickled 'icicle' on his pom pom and scarf. The image is inspired by Whipper Snapper designs. The snowflake embossing folder is the main card. Used a snowflake embellishment to carry the theme.

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Oh my heavens look how sweet this is! Ben loves it he is sitting with me right now! He is a polar bear lover :) I am not ready for it to be this cold all ready :(

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin