Saturday, November 22, 2008

Monkey Business

Inspired ~ have you seen this cute guy floating around the net! Simply adorable!!! Again a few circles here and there. Getting that right shine makes the ornaments dimensional. There are stickles on his pom pom and fluffy parts of his hat. This entire image is colored with markers.

Today the boys are volunteering at a food pantry. As part of of their community projects for the hockey team, they are helping load up the turkeys and pack the food shelves. Bubba went around to neighbors to collect food.

Sissy and I are off to stamp camp this morning. I'm letting her come with me as a part of mother/daughter bonding!

See this monkey.... and do!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

That monkey is about the sweetest monkey I have ever seen! I :HEART: monkeys!

Sounds like a good day planned for you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin