Saturday, November 01, 2008

Guess what we're celebrating???




So, as you know, I work as a receptionist at an Ophthalmolgy office (eye surgeon)... I'm fairly new, having been there just about a month. There is a total of 5 of us in the office and that includes the Doctor. I guess the 3 other ladies often bring in food for celebrations etc.... I guess they forgot about bosses day, which was October 16.... so we mixed the two holidays together, yesterday, Halloween... I designed a card for the occasion.



I was trying to be nice giving each of the girls a special 'hat' to wear. The card is signed, Happy Boss' Day!!!

I'm on the end with the artist beret!

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Your card is so cute! The drawing is just awesome! I love it! Hope work is going well for you!

Traci G said...

This is just WAY too cute!!!! You are so talented!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin