Saturday, November 15, 2008

Gratitude!



Thank you to those who commented on my 500th post yesterday!! I have humble gratitude to those who take the time to check out my stuff, thank you, THANK YOU.


And the winner of a holiday pak of Creative Greetings!! is.....





Heather!!!! send me your snail mail!!! Congratulations!!!


The non card to the above is a project off of Heidi Swapps blog. All digital. The book itself is the computer image pasted to a cereal box.
Inside: page with inked edges and words printed from her tutorial that you can add. You then could pass this booklet around the dinner table at Thanksgiving and have everybody jot down their feelings about the holiday season. Put a few pictures in, and now an instant memory book!!
Happy Day!

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Yippee for Heather! Lucky duck! AGAIN congratulations on 500 posts!

Heather @ HouseofShine.com said...

Woohoo...I can't believe i won!!!! I love it!

Peggy I just responded to your email but I'll send my snail mail...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin