Monday, November 03, 2008

Just showing off!


It's my blog! Obviously, that's what I do... show off my work. Hoping you will like what you see, to either make a comment, or tell me you'd like a card... or two or 12!!!! This card was fun. I always like going back to Stamps by Judith images! Because most of her images keep that sketchy look to them, they are quite easy to copy (CASE, be inspired). This little bird is always micheveous and fun to draw.
Inventory up, sales low, buy buy buy for holiday gift giving!!
Go vote!!!

3 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

I love the sketchy look of Judith's stamps too! Your card is wicked cute!

Anonymous said...

so adorable! Nice but so fun at the same time. love it!

Teen Dating - Ourteennetwork.com said...

I love your greeting cards!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin