Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Holiday Countdown


Okay, nobody believes it, but Thanksgiving is next week, and before you know it, the lights are up, the Christmas cards are mailed and you need to have your shopping done! Zip, boom, bam!
I've started working on holiday cards! I especially LOVE the whimsical ones...these this week are mainly from Whipper Snapper Design.
This cute reindeer I had to draw a couple of times because I couldn't quite get his body in proportion to the rest of his big feet and horns!
Colored in using water color pencils and the blender pen. There are Stickles on his little hat puff!! This would be a perfect holiday note card!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

So dang cute I can hardly stand it! It is cold enough at 18 degrees to make me believe its Christmas!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin