Monday, November 17, 2008

Giving Thanks


It's interesting looking at my own cards after I post them to the blog, I see things I didn't see while creating! The pumpkin looks like it's floating. I might have to ground it some how. I love the people who discovered using punches to create other things. Three oval punches put together = a pumpkin!
The thermometer outside reads 22 degrees. I sit here drinking my chai tea... looking out the window at all the bare trees and bushes. Brrrrr.... I work later this afternoon. It's time to start my day... go organize a few piles, sweep up a few fur balls, make a bed, do a load of laundry and maybe sneak into my office to play!
Happy Day all!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

BRRRRRRR it is freezing today! I want to just sit in PJ's drinking coffee reading a book all day, but that will not be happening!

Sheesh you are so creative! Love how you used the punches to make that sweet pumpkin!

Stay warm!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin