Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ice cream in Winter


*Inspired ~
Which means a SNOW cone!!! Image again is those cute snowballs from Whipper Snapper designs. I added some stickles to the sprinkles. I think I have to add something to the card, it's kind of plain around the edges... a popped up saying, ribbon... hmmm.. something... any ideas?
*inspired means I saw the image and totally copied it by drawing it myself. I've been drawing for over 35 years and have worked very hard to be able to get it right when I copy! To be original.... now that's another task I'm working on!!
Creative Greetings!! for sale....just email me @ prdesigns1@sbcglobal.net

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Oh so sweet and yummy! What a cute cute ice cream cone! I really have NO need for ice cream with it only being 27degrees. I need coffee or hot cocoa! Can you do that????

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin