Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Critter Fun




Here are a few recent cards... working on that animial theme. I haven't made a 'sorry late' birthday card... so here is my first one in a while, at leaset. I used the nesties for the scallop surrounding the cute little turtle. Hard to tell, but it's a mix of paper designs, just leftovers. I also used my paisley cuttlebug folder on a lightly stripped paper... thought it turned out cute. Hi friend! This card is a complete case.... I thought the circle bear was so cute! And finally the adorable hedge hog. This was a third attempt at drawing him, my images tend to get big, so I had now I cut the paper and try to draw smaller to fit. The flowers have seed beeds in the center. I'm making a lot of cards with no sentiments inside, I don't know what to say!!

2 comments:

Amar Mainkar said...

The cards are wow!!

K Hutchinson said...

These are so sweet! I love them all! You know I draw really big too! LOL!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin