Saturday, June 07, 2008

Engagement!



Upon request, I made a nice engagement card. At first I was going to make a silly one, but then I was inpired when Papertry Ink sent me an email and I thought how lovely the light blue and brown combo of their logo is, and the cursive text with the regular block text....so the card changed and became a sincere one. (sorry, I thought the picture was better than it is) Also recently, I saw someone experiementing with their cuttlebug embossing folders too, and they got this nice effect of having a clean space in the middle, with two different folder images flanking the ends,(you might have to click on the picture to get a better view, because you can't really see the paisley embossing on top, and Swiss dots on the bottom) and the bow just adds a bit more elegance. Text is computer generated before I cuttlebugged it!

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

These are really nice! I love that color combo!

Heather Grow said...

This is so pretty. I love the embossing.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin