Thursday, June 19, 2008

Cute baby elephant


Although my baby cards aren't flying off the shelf... I had to make this quaint 'little' elephant card. I think it's alot of work paper piecing and matching the strip size. I'm not one for patience when it comes to intricate detail. What's hard is that my large Making Memories paper cutter has difficulting cutting strips less than one inch in width... so to make them straight, yikes!! Hopefully, someday... I'll have someone to send this card to... or some perfect known stranger will fall in love and want to buy the card for some great mom to be!

I'm having a great week, what about you? I painted a bathroom (pics) to come. One of the 3 bathrooms I have to paint over the summer break. The weather has been PERFECT, warm in the 70's but not humid! Just enough activities around the house that we aren't going nuts! Hope you are having a
Happy Day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin