Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Snoopy is in da house

Any Snoopy and Woodstock fans out there? Charley's mom made a request for a teacher gift and wanted some special cards. The teacher is a big Snoopy fan, so I case'd Charles M. Shultz....yikes! I hope I don't get into trouble....I love the card where Snoopy is laughing and his ears are flailing out with his snout up in the air. I picked 10 colorful card stocks for the base of the cards. Each one is stamped with the same image, with matching ink to the card. Then, I drew Snoopy but just colored Woodstock yellow, which is the only 'color' in most cases. Each image is framed with black cardstock and strategically placed on the card front. This was a challenge because if the teacher is a Snoopy fan, I wanted my image to look as close as possible... but I don't want my name to go on some FBI list for copywriting. So please, just admire... but don't tell anybody you know me!!! And that I'm a copy-er! This was a fun job to do!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

OMG those snoopy cards are the best! I love the one with snoopy hugging woodstock! So dang cute! You are the best!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin