Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Monkey See, Monkey Do



Cute little monkey! I can't recall at the moment whose he is. Monkeys and owls seem popular once again in the animal kingdom of cute card making!!
All cards have hand drawn reproductions of the cute monkey...The 'hey there' card has a swiss dot embossing background. The 'for you' card I tried to smoosh ink around him and the vine. The flowers he is holding has a little dab of shinny stickles in the center. And finally, inspired by Markie's Mom's blog which every single, and I mean every card she makes has little dots surrounding each layer... one card I counted at least 13 layers, yikes and each layer had dots! So I just added dots around my what? 3 layers on the happy birthday card. I have one more monkey card with the cutie pie behind a palm tree, but I haven't completed it yet. More to come!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

These are all so dang cute! But my favorite is the monkey with the huge candle! I love huge candles for some reason!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin