Saturday, June 21, 2008

Purse-onally your the best!


I believe I cased this off of Twisted Chick Creations, where she said this is a new design from Gina K. Every lady could always go for a new purse!!! I love how the nestabilities add such a great accent to the background. (the scalloped circle) I'm not sure my white gel pen is leaving enough ink behind, but I'm going to keep using it until it's dead. I love the colors of lime green and teal together. Did you notice a theme with these colors and the colors of the kid's bathroom! And of course a margarita!!!

2 comments:

Pattythemoon said...

Ciao!!
Sono Patrizia e vivo vicino Venezia in Italia.
Mi piace molto il tuo blog, complimenti!!

K Hutchinson said...

Very cool! I love that color combo! Oh man I want a "rita" again! Yummy!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin