Friday, June 20, 2008

Wake up people!





I've accomplished a few things already on my Summer to-do list! Last week bubba helped me clean the front porch siding of the house. It's amazing how much dirt gets blown in with the rain. This week, I (along with Sissy's help) painted the kids bathroom a cool lime green.... named Margarita!!! I-yi-yi!!!! It's really awesome though. We needed to add a little color to our lives!! You can see our ducky pictures have the same bright colors, so we are looking for a little more teal to help create the accent color. This room had more stuff to paint around, than wall space! This will wake them up in the morning!!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

WOW I love this color! Margarita is wonderful! I love ritas! Yummy!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin