Thursday, June 05, 2008

End of the year gifts




Just a few end of the year teacher appreciation gifts... I kept with the America theme Using return address labels, I stamped stars and stripes and put them on Hershey black chocolate nuggets. For DD's main two teachers, I found the buckets in the $1 spot at Target, added a few ribbons to the handle and included a card that DD wrote a thank you, decorated nuggets with the address label, Pepperidge Farm Mint Milanos and a gift card to Starbucks.... for two teachers I work with, I recycled raspberry containers and made a small card with a sentiment tag covering the label I couldn't quite eliminate. Added fiber to dress up the gift a bit!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
K Hutchinson said...

WOW this are so cute Peggy! I tagged you on my new blog- check it out!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin