Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Joy


Love this stamp set from SU! and love being inspired by SCS and the many ways this stamp set can be used. This looks more of an elegant Christmas card. I sponged the background sky in browns and burgandy. Then embossed the images with ink, versa mark and a rust embossing powder. Added ribbon half way with a knot, Martha Stewart snowflake punch with brad. Joy, by SU! Then used two way glue and left some glitter powder on the sky part, you might see that better if you click to enlarge the pic!!!
Brrr.... why do I walk the dog in 4 degree weather.... so I can come home and blog and drink my mystic chai tea!!!! Happy Day!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

WAIT ON MINUTE- you are at 4 degrees???? We are at -3, ok either way it is FREEZING and I can't stand it! LOL!

I love the colors and the layout!

Stay warm and fingers crossed that

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin