Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Penguin Pal


Well, take a look at this little fun guy!! I was inspired! I CASEd this project (Copy And Steal Everything).... some creative soul on SCS and then how many card makers took the idea and made it their own??
I got the Label 1 nestabilities last week and have been trying to catch up to all the cards people are making with it... then I saw this cutey patootie little guy and thought I too had to try and make him! He's an after the holidays type of card. I used SU! punches for his eyes, wings, nose and feet. Martha Stewart snowflake punch! I like how he turned out. He would brighten anyone's day after this long winter of what? 2 days, a foot of snow and minus degree weather?

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Adorable! I love him! He sure is making my day bright! Your new photo is awesome!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin