Saturday, December 27, 2008

Classic Pooh

" If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be
listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.”
Winnie the Pooh



I met somebody new, who loves Classic Pooh. So, I found a Pooh I liked and drew him up, used the Swiss dot cuttlebug embossing folder for the background and popped him on the card. Simple, but classic!

Almost all of our 12" of snow, GONE! It's been raining for the last 24 hours, we now have standing water in some spots... weird winter!

2 comments:

Mark's Finest Papers said...

Very cute, Pooh card!

Here are the answers to the questions you asked:
I usually add 3-6 CRIMPED pieces of cardstock as protection to a card.

My cards NEVER cost more than $1.58 to mail. That includes ones sent overseas.

Have a great day!

K Hutchinson said...

So So cute! I love your pooh! I can't believe the snow is almost gone- we still have a lot of snow :(

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin