Monday, December 08, 2008

A little blue bird of happiness

Love this card!! Stampin with Markie's Mom was my inspiration. Her work is totally awesome, she has hundreds of people view her work daily. I don't know exactly what papers and inks she uses, but I CASEd
(C opy A nd S teal E verything) this card. The layers, the dots, the inking of the edges. When she creates a card she develops a complete idea, it's very polished, an eye for detail. She had a great tutorial for making the littla blue cardinal... so easy once you see how she did it. Very fun!
This week I'll show you other cards I was inspired to make from Markie's Mom.

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

This is fabulous! I love all the details! I had never seen Markie's Mom's blog! WOW... she is so talented!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin