Monday, December 01, 2008

Turkey Day Table Setting

I should be posting a picture of the three inches of snow we got during the night, and now that it is December 1st and all.... but I'm going back in sequence order of how life happened with the camera. Here is our dinner table, with beautiful flowers I got from the doctor I work for!
And then the family, working hard to get that bird off the bone, even sissy is taking the picture.
This weekend was filled with holiday shopping, the boys off to Toledo OH for a hockey tournament, Christmas decorations are now up. it seems like 13 load of laundry were completed, Christmas cards are being worked on and the stockings were hung by the chimney with care!
I don't work until later today, the pooch needs a walk and it seems like there is always a pile to move, somewhere. Now it's snow piles!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin