Thursday, December 11, 2008

Snowman cupcake


Yikes! I was MIA yesterday. I was shoveling out the end of the driveway after the snow plow had come through, it was heavy, heavy stuff.... took longer than I expected and then in the 8 degree weather I was sweatin' like a pig... excuse my expression.... so I had to book it to work with out posting.
But hopefully, this cute little cupcake snowman will make up for it. I'm not sure who original stamp this is... but of course you know I was inspired to create him. His top hat is popped up. Stickles line his bottom to create the illusion of snow. Cuttlebugged the background with the snowflake embossing folder. I still really like making cards look old, and love edging the corners with the brown. I just like all the elements of this card, love the checker board background paper, that's as much as I could find in my scrap bin! Fun, fun, fun! Have a great day!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

This is so sweet! I love the way you made it look old! All the elements are just perfect!

That snow was way way to heavy! I had to do the end of drive way too! Goodness sakes I was hot too!

I finally worked on some Christmas cards last night! I will post them later today! I am doing simple this year! ha ha ha! Late girl does simple! LOL!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin