Friday, December 26, 2008

Holiday Letter - Part III

HO HO HO!!!
Remember to start at the third post down from this one, and read up.... I guess I could reverse the order of the letter, but I'm sure you can do that. And Cheryl, to answer your question, my 15 year old son, Bubba, volunterily wore the stocking hat.... he wore it all day in fact, and was very goofy (more so than usual) while wearing it!!

Well, Sissy is wearing it here, they actually went back and forth for the photo shoot!

And finally.....

7. Okay, I have to bring up Sissy again, she'll be mad if I don't have something positive to say about her, does she: A.) Volunteer at the animal shelter B.) Cheer for the Bears (Beardsley Bears ) C.) Maintain an almost 4.0 gpa D.) Pick up the floor in her room. If you guessed A, B & C you are correct, D well, lets just say she is the typical teenager, although she does light up a room when she is happy!!!

How did you do? Get them all right? Did you need a lifeline? 50-50? Ask the audience? Why not just phone a friend? In fact, call us! It's 815-479-####. My web blog is http://prdesigns.blogspot.com/ and Email is prdesigns1@sbcglobal.net. We hope to hear from you soon!

** The last paragraph was completely copied from the place I stole this letter idea from!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

1 comment:

geojay said...

I enjoyed reading your Christmas newsletters. I knew most of the answers. My daughter told me to make comments every now and then, so I am. Pictures looked very good. Love you all!!!
Grandpa

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin