Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Zindorf week of 12-1


As you know, I love to do the tutorials with Michelle Zindorf, her work is awesome. Although she has had many tutorials in between my last post and this, I can't say I always like the look, or that I'm able to be inspired.... but I love this one of the trees (hand drawn, because I don't have the stamps she uses, she must have thousands). Not only do you have the light source coming down, you have the snow and light on the left side, and then the tree shadow in the snow. So cool... if I were to do this one again, although I've created ONE, I would have to use her tutorial and copy hers... that's how my mind's eye works.

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

You are totally amazing- you drawing all those trees! I love the way the light comes down on the trees! GORGEOUS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin