Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Snowball Hello


Now I'm deciding if I should change over to cute snowy cards, and be done with the Chrismtas cards. I've made all the ones I need... sales are slow... so no cards are hoping off my shelves.... and I do love snowmen... especially these cute snowballs from Whipper Snapper Designs. Snowy cards can take you through January, before you have to start stocking up on Valentine cards.
This card is based off of Markie's Mom designs, with the layers and dots. A few weeks ago I got the snowflake punch, it's a Martha Stewart brand. I like adding a little bling to the flake.
The one thing about winter is you always have something to say about the weather. It's about 33 degrees out and raining, hard, so the snow is melting, but the water is also semi freezing causing slushy conditions with some hidden ice spots.... ah, mid west winters!!!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Peggy this is STUNNING! I love the dots and snowflakes! Snowman seems like the thing of the day! WE have a SNOW day today!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin