Tuesday, April 28, 2009

April Showers bring May Flowers

Mayflowers bring Pilgrims!!!!

I always loved that joke as a kid!!! hee hee.

Actually they bring my furry friend and cutie pie.... Cooper!! He was actually posing for me. Doesn't he look handsome?



Now on to my flowers. I have a lot of burms and ground cover, but it's mostly shade. Last year I uprooted 1,000's of day lilly's that the previous home owner just let grow in this little area where a tree used to be. So, now I am making a little garden. Adding different things each year. Here is what the bunnies haven't eaten, yet!!



























1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

awwww Cooper is a sweetie pie! Your flowers looks so gorgeous! Every time I try to do tulips the bunnies eat them all- dang little creatures!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin