Friday, April 17, 2009

Coffee and a friend

the perfect blend. A cute new stamp I got, the sentiment is on the inside of this card. Maybe it should read ~ Coffee and a cupcake... the perfect blend of sweet deliousness!!!


The cards speak for themselves, nothing too out of the ordinary. Since I re-arranged my crafting spot, I was able to find some things, not that they were missing, just in my great organization, I slightly forgot where I had placed them, that's all!!!! Doesn't mean I have too much stuff!

Bubba's had a winning week in tennis, three matches this week and he and his doubles partner are 2 wins 1 loss this week... 5 and 1 overall! Sissy is going to Indy for a v-ball tourney with daddio... I might actually get out in the dirt, and add a few sparkly butterflies!!! Some garden bling Enjoy!



1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

I love that cupcake card- so cute! mmmm Coffee! I hope to play in the garden today!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin