Monday, April 27, 2009

Bottom of the barrel

With all the things I did and didn't do this weekend, here's one of the last cards for me to showcase from last week's photo shoot. Can't have enough sympathy cards. The one bad thing, is I don't like to make multiples of the same card... but I really like the layout and color of this one.... Based of course, after Markie's Mom... you can tell by the dots!!

Beautiful {snicker} rainy weekend!!! However, yhe grass is lush green, all the trees and bushes are budding, all the weeds are ... growing like weeds. It's about 64 out right now and overcast. My window is open and I can hear all the birds chirping and tweeting.... love that!!!! Felt however, that I needed to build an ark . Need to get our water gage out to caculate just how much we are getting.

Sissy had a tough volleyball tourney here in town. That's always nice (being local) because we can run home and get away from the noise and madness, for a few minutes at least. They won three matches on Saturday and one match (against their rival foes.... she's on 14 red... the hbeat 14 black ) but then lost to another very competitive team. So, once again they ended up in 3rd.

Bubba had a tennis tourney too at one of the 3 high schools in town. Weird round robin system they play. Total of 8 teams, so they play 8 games against each of the 7 other teams... he and his doubles partner ended up in 2nd place by winning 54 games... but then the rain came... yadda yadda...

Well, I don't start work until 3... but I have a ton of stuff to do before that. Have a great day!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin