Monday, April 06, 2009

Peep Peep

A happy little Easter wish! Lots of different elements to this card! But first, horrible news.... my C plate on my Cuttlebug shattered!! While making the wrong sandwich... sorry, I can't explain any better if you don't know card making lingo.....Yikes... now I can't C- cut until I find/get a new one. I headed out to Michael's and Hobby lobby the very next day.... can you believe, neither store had the C replacement plate... both stores had tons of A & B.... no hook with a id code, even that they carry the C.... how can that be?


This card is cheery with all the different pastel colors. Used embossing folders and the SU! scallop punch for the bar down the left side. I really like using the white gel pen, not only to add highlights, but it makes cute little flowers. Each chick is coming out of a cracked egg half. Inside is one more chick and it says blessings!

I guess I will go on line today to try and find a replacement C plate. Did you know we got snow AGAIN over night??? Ugh!! Maybe 2 inches, thankfully it only stuck to the soft ground, no shoveling needs.... I want spring!!!!!



1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

OH NO that is horrible news on the C plate! I have a bigshot so I am no help on locating a new C plate for you! Sorry!

Your chick card is adorable! I have not made one Easter Card yet! LOL! I guess I should get on it if I am going to make any! LOL!

I am happy to say (stick out my tongue at you) we did not get any SNOW! LOL!

Happy Monday!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin