Monday, April 13, 2009

Hip Hip Hoo-ray!!!

It's my 45th birthday!!!!! Hit the play button and turn up the volume on the Madagascar Utube video above!!! It's my new favorite!!! (And the fact I figured this out, after a half hour!! an old dog can still learn new tricks!)

Adorable hippo below from Markie's Mom, (an old post of hers) I don't always feel like creating an instant card, so these always take time. Lots of dots from the gel pen!


Although it's a grumpy day out (grey and overcast), I'm feeling a bit plumpy, but that's okay!! A little sassy too! I don't work until this afternoon!

For my birthday, the family bought me a beautiful wind chime, to replace the one out front that presents harmony and warmth for my feng shui entrance into the home! I also got a purple fantastic plant for my garden, one day when it's warm I'll be able to plant it outside... and a wonderful butterfly on a garden stick!!!!

I'm feeling it! How bout you! Turn up the volume!!!! Went out for a great dinner on Saturday night, fish tacos... very interesting. And had a terrific Easter Sunday!!!

Its the first day of the rest of my life!!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Birthday, Peggy!!!!

Have a great day!!! You deserve it!

K Hutchinson said...

Happy Happy Birthday my dear friend! Hope your day is filled with happiness and joy (wanted to say sunshine but it is dark and gray out- boo hiss). Your card is adorable! Love the song- the boys grooved to it! Enjoy some cake for me too!

Chaotic Kristi said...

Happy BDay! I am sending you some sunshine (we have lots to spare here)!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin