Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Light and cheerful

I need to tone down from all the wild birthday celebrations of yesterday, I'm sure you can just imagine!!!

Here is a simply delightful card with a hue of yellow and a hue of baby blue. I just cut the rectangle from an extra piece of card board, used that as my template and sponged in ink color. The card always seems to pop with that extra black matting around it. Newer stamp from SU! don't remember the name, but it works well alone, or bunched up in a group. Cuttlebugged the side panel with an embossing folder and added a pretty yellow ribbon.


As much as you clean the house, you're gone for one night and no one does all the dishes, someone doesn't put all the newspapers away... and more and you feel like a tornado struck! Good thing I'm going to work in a few minutes, then I don't have to see it.... until later. Come on sunshine I need to see your glow and feel your warmth!!!!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

I love the way you made the back ground! GORGEOUS! I know what you mean about being gone for one night and the house being trashed! I have my fingers crossed for sunshine too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin