Friday, April 10, 2009

Butt Buster!!

Okay, the past few days at Highlowaha we have been talking about organization. I wanted to show a few pictures of how I organize my card stuff. I could show more pictures, but I'm in the middle of a project and the rest of the 'areas' are a complete and utter mess!!!

May be hard to tell, but this cork board holds future and past inspiration. The greenish card on the top right is my very first SU! card that got this crazy ball rolling! In 2002 I went to my first Stampin UP! Stamp nite at a neighbors, and I was hooked with product, the ideas, the fun. Although I had been making cards for 15 years before that, I had never combined stamps and ink in such a fun way!!

Other things on this board are supplies. I have long straight pins that are like hooks in the store, and some packaged items hang easily here for view and inspiration. And around the sides are just cards I either made, received back from someone thanking me for cards, or cute handmade cards I've received, I love to look at them. My inspirational tv is right below... so I look at this board EVERYDAY.

This organizer I found in the hardware section at WalMart. It's perfect for holding my brads, tags, google eyes, buttons, metal plates, prima flowers, doo dads and what nots. And it was so much cheaper than buying an actual "craft one" in designer colors. I just love this thing. I used one of my labelers to identify the drawers.


Don't miss Ray, he kind of blends in!!

And finally, since this is mostly my creative greetings!! card blog... totally not my idea, but the cutest of cuteness.... a bum! The backside. Booty-liscious.... someone designed this card years ago, and it's resurfacing. She actually made a butt (skin toned card) with a bikini (and tattoo) and used the same template to make boobs and a bikini top!!! Hysterical... but great fun. So, here are jean pants, you could put something in the back pocket (gift card?) and then a funny sentiment on the inside! Just too, too, tooooo cute!!!



3 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Cute hot pants! te he he! I have been trying to get my stuff organized...it is a huge project. I am almost finished with my unmounted stamps! Yippee! I got me one of those things from the hardware store for my brads and stuff too!

Cheryl Houston said...

Greatness! I have always used a tool box instead of an Art Bin for storing pens, pencils and such because they last longer. Love seeing Ray in your space!!

Chaotic Kristi said...

terrific stuff! great seeing inside the world of Peggy, too. I use the fishing tackle box for some stuff. Also have a snap-on red toolbox on wheels that stores tools (cropodile, etc) & stamps as well as the square packs of origami papers and whatnot. Craft storage is too specific & way too pricey!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin