Monday, April 20, 2009

Our boost to the economy

So, in a sense you can say I met my 'fishing goal' (check out Highlowaha to see more,) for the month of April. I've been wanting to get new leather living room furniture for a couple of years now, it was the right time. I'm still working on the accessories. Next, need to get some new window treatments and work on the the throw blanket. These pictures are so true in some ways and in others... the walls are not white... they are a butter cream yellow... but seem so stark!!!


I just love the 1-1/2 seat chair with the ottomon.


So, I was feeling deserving, so we kicked in some 'fuller' office furniture for DH's office as well. If you can see, his office is just off the great room. Some day I'll find the before pictures so you can see how much we've changed the house in the almost three years being here!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin