Saturday, April 18, 2009

Left overs

Well, I thought I'd round off the rest of my birthday week with the final two pictures left in this weeks up-load of cards. The pictures seem dark, mmm, must not have had enough ambient light.???

This first card is a Zindorf tutorial. I like the effect, but wasn't able to get the card exactly how I thought it was going to turn out. The colors match IRL.


Next is another card similar to one Zindorf did, this must be a challenge on SCS and the stamp set to work with. I saw it in a few posts. I guess I kind of made it into a Markie's Mom one with all the dots!!!


I don't know if I'll get many cards made today... spring has finally arrived, and it may be for only one day... so I want to get outside, open windows and just putter... but I'm sure I will head into my craft sancutuary for a bit as the sun goes down and the rain heads in !!!

Happy Day!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin