Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Who can turn the world on with her smile?

Who can take a nothing day, and suddenly make it seem worthwhile. Well, its you girl and you should know it, with each glance and every little movement you show it. Love is all around...


Do you know where those lyrics are from? It's sissy's ring tone on my phone.

Here are a few more of those cute girls, I adapt to my liking. Next time around I'll found out who the originator is of this little gal. Again, she has fun hair and fun clothes... neat to match color of the image with color of the paper.


I used stickles and glitter embossing powder for a little bling, fun at the tips of her spiky pig tailshair. Some of the cards are blank, so I think I could just use them for a note card, or thinking of you... later when I need a card.

It's lyrics from the Mary Tyle Moore show from the '70s. Bubba's ringtone is theme music from Spongebob, and DH is Mission Impossible. Go here if you are interested

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

These girls totally ROCK! You are on a roll with them! LOVE IT!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin