Friday, April 24, 2009

How do you eat an elephant?

One bite at a time!!!!!

Oh my gosh, I'm so happy and excited! I'm off of work today, it's sunny and 82!!! Finally!! It has been a long ugly winter. I'm bouncing off the walls... I don't think I had any caffeine... but there is so much I want to do, I'm inspired and can't get to EVERYTHING.... thus my title for today's post.

Here's my list in my head:
change the bed sheets
do the laundry
get those dandelions / pick up sticks and winter leaves crap from yard and garden beds
spring/summer work clothes shopping
create a card
Paint a few things for dd 8th grade dance that is coming up (I'll show when completed)
clean and purge... Vietnam Vets is coming soon
wash my car
put up winter sweaters and icky bland winter stuff
get a communion gift
take back some picture stands to hobby lobby
put away clutter piles

why oh why have I been procrastinating!!!!!!

So, what's the buzz in your neighborhood????

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin