Wednesday, April 01, 2009

At a Turtle's Pace

Caution, slow moving object wishing you a happy birthday!!! I was try to be clever today, and I guess it's just too early in the morning to do that. I 'googled' turtle's pace and it came up with a ton of places that use the phrase ... but I didn't have enough time to find the right search to actually see how they define the phrase. I think we know it means going along the slow methodical walk that a turtle with a heavy cumbersome load must dawdle and swagger.


This guy from Whipper Snapper is super cute to be mad at if he were going too slow for you!!! The stickles are so fun to add to the candles and the tassle of his hat!!

Why did the turtle cross the road?

To get to the shell - station.

Hey it's April Fools day!!! Watch out for the jokes!!!



1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

What a cute card! That turtle is adorable! Happy April Fool's day! I'm trying to come up with a good prank!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin