Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Owl see you later

Yay! sunshine, good things come to those who wait, and wait and wait for spring to arrive (cross your fingers!!!)

Here's a little Markie's Mom case (something she did a long time ago). I've said it before, cute owls with big eyes seem to be in, again. I'm sad to read some blogs and websites where some of the ladies are getting tired of stamping and creating. They are actually giving away and selling all their stuff! Sacreligious!!!! Could this be a down turn to the huge wave of card making?? Although I'm not selling much right now, I still enjoy creating and making a card as often as I can.

On this card, I tried something new by just using a circle punch three times to create a dimensional window. One of the owls with leaves is tucked behind or should I say, drawn behind, then with a different sized punch I created layer one, then a larger punch layer two and then the owl on top is another layer.

1 comment:

Chaotic Kristi said...

what...? you see some of the ladies are getting tired of stamping and creating. They are actually giving away and selling all their stuff???

Mon Dieu!! Say it is not so... unless they are giving it to you & me! I am happy to say that some of my cards HAVE sold @ the artist' market the last 2 weeks... I will be spending some time Friday morning making more. But, even if they don't sell, I have LOTS of ppl I could send them to!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin